A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
sync is part of a bigger project called Shoot Shoot Mega Pack (SSMP). If you're interested in making my heart melt and/or being my hero, check out ssmpgame.com for more details!
THANK YOU <3
sync is a minimalist local multiplayer game where players accelerate and shoot simultaneously. It`s a game about movement, positioning, control and the lack thereof. Or maybe it`s just about flying around and shooting your friends, but that doesn`t sound as rad.
The game is at its best when played with four people, but is playable with as little as two. Playing with a gamepad is also highly recommended, though keyboard controls are supported (though they are a little uncomfortable).
Thanks a lot for taking the time to check out sync, or at the very least this page.
Hope you like it!
PATCH 1.0.1 NOTES:
* Ships now have 237% more trails!
* Fixed some text display issues with the win messages
* Fixed a bug where players could create two explosions (which would break some other biz)
* Thrusting is no longer "totally broken" in certian graphics settings
* The Red ship can now use "alt" as well as "ctrl" to shoot
* Added support for a number of different controller / platform configurations
* Fixed controller connection / disconnection issues
* Added more names
* Added more win messages
Jenny, Jason, Laura, Chris, Lauren, Henry, Damian, Taylor, Alex, Ryan, Randy and Troy (for GGJ14), the Toronto game community, NOT Jim McGinley, and everyone else who playtested / gave feedback.
Click download now to get access to the following files: